Thursday, April 24, 2014

Once Upon A Time On Taco Tuesday

In Salt Lake City, there is one day a week that is unlike any other.  A day that holds enormous possibilities for romance and flirting.  This day is Tuesday.  Because you can get tacos for a dollar. 

On Tuesday, I had a date.  I think. 

I had asked her if she wanted to get a drink and a taco and she said yes.  There was no one else there and I was pretty nervous.  It wasn't like two friends getting together, it was like... a date.  We were both so nervous.  I put into my mind that I was just meeting a new friend and there was nothing else.

But her glasses sat so perfectly on her nose and her shoes were the sweetest of girly sweet.  And her breasts looked amazing in her summer dress.  

As the evening went on, she bought me a drink and once, upon giving her a high five, our fingers intertwined.  Neither of us let go immediately.  

Then she started to smile at me and not look away.  I would blush, and sip on my long island.  Our knees got closer, we swiveled in our bar stools until we were no longer facing the bar, but each other.  

She recommended a horror film.  I told her I was too scared, she said she'd watch it with me. 

When I had to get up to leave, I said, "I'd really like to see you again...." not knowing how to finish the line.  She didn't miss a beat and said "I'd like that."  

I can't wait.  

2 comments:

  1. this is one of those moments where a like button should exist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Sam and I am a former blusher.

    You can read my journey to a cure here How to Stop Blushing

    On my site I also have these pages which you might find handy

    Blushing & Erythrophobia
    Hypnosis
    ETS Surgery
    Tricks To Ease The Blush
    Blushing Products I’ve Tried

    I have posted what cured me and has kept me cured right to this day.

    Just a few months ago I was asking the question “how do I stop my blushing”

    You want to know how to get rid of your chronic blushing? Hopefully my information helps to cure you, as it did me.

    Read my story here How to Stop Blushing

    ReplyDelete