Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hard to Handle

Sorry about the late in the day post. I thought today was going to be busy, but then my boss asked me to work for three hours, so today wasn't busy. It was INSANE.

Non-stop work, and I'm still not ready for my class at eight tomorrow.

I feel like a normal person right now. I don't feel gay. I don't feel oppressed. I don't feel angry. I feel... stressed. Trying to get all my work/tests done so that I can see my beautiful half-asian tomorrow.

However, I would like to share a little something. I went to a play called Adam and Steve last week. The premier in fact. And it was good. Small stage, and we (half-asian and I) were in the front row. Basically about a straight mormon man and his best friend who, in the first scene, comes out as being gay. How their friendship developed, fell, and picked up again.

I loved the play, mainly because I knew the man who wrote it was a gay mormon. Because of how EXACT some of the scenes were to my life (and I wouldn't be telling the truth if I didn't say I was crying my eyes out for about 30 minutes during this hour and half play). And the play made me realize that I need to start writing some of these stories for you guys. But not tonight. Tonight I need to get ready for my lab class tomorrow. And do dishes. And be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment