Thursday, August 4, 2011

No Hetero

Bradley here,

Just a short post today. I was just thinking about the phrase "No Homo" and how silly it sounds. If you don't know what I'm talking about, heres a video basically explaining it:




No only has this phrase caught on in the rap industry, but it has crept into everyday speech amongst straight "dudes" (you know the type).

In light of this, I've decided to start using the phrase "no hetero". Its used thus:

"So I went to this big Gay party last friday night. I went with my best girl friend - no hetero."

Okay... so maybe it won't catch on with quite the intensity of "No homo", but hey - it's really fun to use in mixed-orientation company. =P haha, people give you the most sideways stares.

I love you all! No homo.... er, No hetero.

1 comment:

  1. Kira and I will use the "No hetero" phrase sometimes. We usually say it in the following way:

    "I love you! No hetero!"

    I love the "No hetero" phrases!

    ReplyDelete