Friday, March 22, 2013

But I Don't Want To


Sorry I’ve been absent the past two weeks. I’ve had a lot to talk about but didn’t really want to share nor could I formulate coherent thoughts.

Even now I can’t decide what to talk about...

Naturally I should talk about my grandma Sara, considering she passed away on Sunday. 
But I don’t want to.

I could talk about an interesting coming out experience I had. 
But I don’t want to.

I could tell you all about how my mother finally left her abusive boyfriend because of the influence that my brother and I had on her. 
But I don’t want to.

I could tell you about some interesting attacks I’ve had lately and how I’ve dealt with them. 
But I don’t want to.

I could vent about my existential crises and how I can't figure out if I believe in God anymore.
But I don't want to.

I could write about my whorish coping mechanisms but no one wants to hear about that. 


See I just don’t really want to talk about things. Which is weird because I write for the blog because usually I can’t shut up. But I guess lately I’ve been working on shutting up more…

But I will tell you I had a good today, void of any attacks. I passed my anatomy midterm with little studying. I bought a new truck and named her Eliza (after my grandmother Sara Elizabeth) but dearly miss Rici. I cleaned my entire apartment and washed my sheets so they are warm and comfy! I am very much excited for Glee and Vampire Diaries tonight!

I’m even more excited about my plans for tomorrow; they are going to be epic. And I will leave it at that. Because next week I will tell you all about what I’m doing tomorrow and how my plans turned out J


But I’ll give you a hint… it has to do with these guys!

Imagine Dragons- On Top Of The World 



And Because I feel bad for leaving you guys hanging...

A picture that sum up my life better than I can.

The next tattoo that I want... but I should probably grab something coke like for my grams first. And plus this would not look that good as a tattoo. 

Because this gif is pretty much exactly how I feel right now. 

Actually no... wait... this is the one. 


Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment