Monday, January 7, 2013

They Crowd My Head, These Thoughts.

Today, swirling around in my mind:

*Classes start today. I really dislike this.

*3 weeks was not a long enough winter break, especially when compared to last year's month long winter break.

*If I can't fit in, I'm going to do everything in my power to stand out. 

*I just wanna be in warm pajamas in bed with Netflix, the best lover that there is.

*This world is so incredibly flawed and backwards, most of the time.

*Too many things on my to-do list and no idea when I'll be able to accomplish any of them. 

*Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

*Why do all the nice, good hearted people get trampled on and shoved into seclusion as the cruel minded and cruel hearted people move up in social graces? Why can't good people come out and play so I don't have to deal with a-holes?

*Will things ever get easier, or at the very least more manageable?

*This quote:
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I don't think that's what
we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience of being
alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances within our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive. That's what it's all finally about ..."
- from Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myth

*This song:

No comments:

Post a Comment