Sunday, May 27, 2012

Both Sides Now

Hi bloggers.
So, it's been decided that I will be around for a while now.
Back as a regular Sunday blogger.

Since I've graduated from BYU I'm now free to think and say what I want, so I've made a few more videos on my channel "Both Sides Now: Mormon and Lesbian"


First of all: I GRADUATED FROM BYU!!!!!





Second: No Longer Mormon





Third (because I know you wanted the next one since I mentioned it in the last one):
Losing My Religion--Stages of Grief




I encourage you all to actually watch these on YouTube and to post comments (because I would feel so validated to have comments--encouraging or otherwise). Also, stay tuned for more vids to come. You'll definitely want to see the ones that happen in July :)

~live your own truth~

3 comments:

  1. Hey, if anybody has any questions at all, I'd love some kind of catalyst for more videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back. And that we get to hear more of your thoughts on things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Jo! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your videos. I like the idea of grieving your loss of the church. I think it's fascinating and I may steal it. :)

    ReplyDelete