Friday, October 12, 2012

Day Late And A Dollar Short


So I fail at things. I mean we all have failings but my most annoying failure is lack of social abilities. I just don’t know how to make friends… or date.
Like today. I had a date. It was an awesome date. I thought we had a lot of fun. But when it came time to take her home I didn’t know what to do. Granted there is the whole "BYU I can’t exactly have a traditional door way scene" thing to worry about. But did I even want that? Because to me it seemed like I was trying to push her out the door. Which is silly because I was also contemplating how to ask her out again. 
Because I know how to ask someone for a date.
I know how to plan a date.
I know how to dress myself up real pretty.
Sometimes if I’m really lucky I can even survive the date without making a total fool of myself.
But I can’t end a date. 
So that is my failure.  

Other failures that are actually funny. 






2 comments:

  1. WHAT!?!?! Enough about ending (or not being eble to end) a date, let's talk about THE date! Details, details, details!!!

    I am glad to hear it went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to an aquarium in Sandy and it was fun.

      Delete